Monday, July 30, 2007

Virtual Tour!


After living here for over a year, I figured it was about time that I finally put up pictures! So for all of you who were just dying to see where LD lives today, this post is for you. Hopefully you will see how great my house is and decide to come visit!

As you probably guessed, the top picture is the outside of my house. According to the owners of this house, it was built in the late 1800's and survived the 1900 storm. It has since been converted into two apartments, up and down, and I live upstairs.

This is the neighbor dog, Lulu.

The first time I looked at this house, I fell in love with Lulu. She meets me at the gate every morning on my way to school and sticks her nose between the gate and the fence so I can pet her.

I don't have a picture of the neighbor cat, Simba, but he's worth mentioning because when I moved in he decided to take up residence on my front porch. Occasionally I even find him in my house (he's a sneaky one).

Ok, moving on.

These are the terribly narrow stairs that we had to move all of my furniture up. And by we I mean Corey and Luke. Praise God for strong boys.


This is my living room/dining room...




I love my kitchen...



The kitchen has a little breakfast nook and Kristin graciously donated this table and chairs to me.

Meliss and I recovered the chairs with this super cute fabric!


This is the impossibly small space that the washer and dryer fit in... if you didn't catch the story, this is the second washer/dryer set to be moved into this house. The first set didn't fit, and I had to buy another.


Melissa's cute pink room...



Our bathroom...


My room... as you can see, I've only managed to get one of my curtains up thus far. One of these days I'm going to get the rest up.



One of my favorite things about this house is the storage... we each have two closets! Fabulous.


Well, that's about it. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Moon Rain said...

that is definately a great kitchen.

and you have the same coffee table as my parents. it's been 8 months since i've seen it, but it bears a strong resemblance.