Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HOPE Group Love

This kid. I was going through a photo album of mine entitled "HOPE group" and I started laughing so hard that I decided to share. Most of the pictures in the album were taken by Hayden, thus most of the pictures are self-portraits.

There is also an entire series of photos of people from the neck down. I asked Hayden about these the day he took them and he said "I cut their heads off!" So funny.


I miss this floor.


Luke and D.O. gettin' schooled.


Fabulous faces.

If you thought those face-making skills were strictly from Heather, you were wrong.


These next ones are just cute...





Notice D.O.'s right pant leg...


One more self portrait.


Oh, HOPE group. I miss you guys. Terribly.

2 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

I love these! Look how little Hayden was! Crazy!!

Love you sweet girl!

D.O. said...

I miss those people terribly too.

Also, I'm an idiot. Look at the spill on the pants. Who does that? Me.