Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm So Proud


Who knew this skinny kid from Crosby, Texas would turn out to be such a big deal?

Ok so maybe we all kind of thought he would. Seriously JJ was that kid in highschool that made the rest of us quit playing musical instruments. We'd all be jamming out in Jacob Blizzard's garage (Ben on guitar, Jacob on bass, me on the drums because no one else wanted to play them - and no, I can't play the drums) and then JJ would come over and gracefully blow us all out of the water without even trying. Always gracefully.

I used to make JJ come over and play piano and sing to me for hours. It's no wonder I was slightly in love with him at the tender age of 15.

But for real you guys need to go listen to his new cd and buy it! It's so good.

Go!

http://www.jjworthen.com


P.S. Yes Allison, same guy.

1 comment:

Moon Rain said...

ha!

he looks different from that one time i met him 6 years ago.